3000m Time Trials at Owai
Time & Location
About the Event
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED BUT SEND US A MESSAGE IF YOU'D LIKE TO PUT IN A LATE REGISTRATION.
We are running a series of Time Trials on the 13th November from 5.30pm. Everyone will run 3000m (7.5 laps). Count laps yourself and time yourself. There are no special shoe rules for this event. You can wear anything you like.
Each Time Trial will have limited numbers. We will try to seed these time trials so that there are other people to share the work with. Remember team work's what makes the dream work, folks.
This is how registration will work:
Fill in an RSVP stating your intention to run and a realistic target time that you want to run on the day. Do this before midday on Thursday 11th November. We will then seed the events and send you an arrival time and a start time for your time trial.
- Please stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are otherwise unwell.
- Please do not arrive at the venue before your start time. It is important that the groups do not mix.
- Please keep 2m distance from each other and from other groups using the track, and wear a mask when not exercising.
- If you want to watch the other time trials, please do so from afar.
- Clubrooms are closed. The public toilets at the track are open.
Photo credit: Caroline Guy